Use of your data
- Your data will be used respecting European data law, known as GDPR.
- CIRED uses your personal data to inform you about its events, communicate with you about CIRED activities and manage invoicing.
- Your data will only be used by CIRED organisers and administrators.
- We will never share or sell your data to any third parties. If you wish to opt out from receiving communications from us, just unsubscribe from our mailing list.
Type of data collected
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us directly or on our websites, when you register for our events or submit a proposal for our events. This includes:
- your full name
- your email address
- your phone number
- your address
- Your company
Use of your data and legal basis
We may use your information for the following purposes :
- Provide you with information that you have requested from us, in relation to events we run or other services we provide.
- For administration and organisation of our events, for example, to contact you about an event or conference that you’re exhibiting at or attending.
- To keep in contact with you about other similar events or services of ours, that may be of interest to you or for research purposes after an event you have attended.
- To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements.
Legal basis :
- Where you have registered to attend or exhibit at an event or submit a proposal for an event, we need to use your personal data in this way to perform our contractual obligations to you.
- It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date on similar events of ours you have attended, submitted or exhibited at in the past. Where we rely on legitimate interests in this way, we will always offer an opt-out and unsubscribe option on any communication we send you.
- Where we need to process your data for legal reasons, the legal basis is compliance with a legal obligation.
If you wish to opt out from receiving communications from us now, or any time in the future, just unsubscribe from our mailing list.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to us.
- Contact us if any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact us to ask us to request that we delete your personal data.
How you can contact us
Address: AIM, Rue des Homes 1, 4000 Liege (Belgium)